We pride ourselves in the quality of our extracts.
Developing the process to create these beautiful extracts has taken almost ten years.
We have utilized traditional techniques, classical ones and straight-up modern methods
of pulling out the active ingredients of herbs without losing anything in the extraction process. The unique method that we have created retains all of the active ingredients and essential oils in the natural herbs and puts them into the most concentrated solution available.
But, for us, the wonderful thing about these extracts is not just the number of molecules per milliliter; it is the energy and spirit of the herbs inherent in the solution you take.
Best Quality Herbs
- We use only food-grade herbs. No leftovers, no dregs, no dust. Only whole, wholesome herbs that retain all the taste and aroma they are meant to have.
- Our herbs are among the most stringently tested on the market to ensure they are free of any contaminants.
- Our Extracts only have 3 main ingredients: herbs, distilled water, and alcohol. That's it. No fillers, no preservatives and no glycerine.
- Our unique method of extraction is a laborious multi-step process that leaves nothing behind so you can be sure all of the active components of the herbs are in your extract. Our extracts are full of all the flavonoids, alkaloids, terpenes, polysaccharides, polyphenols, saponins and phytosterols inherent in the source herbs.
- We make among the most concentrated herb extracts on the market. The images below demonstrate that despite very similar ingredients and similar claims of concentration, the extracts of two competing companies appear pale by comparison. Not only does ours look richer, it retains all the flavor, aroma and energy of the herbs that went into it.
- A liquid makes it easy to administer large doses when necessary and makes it easy for patients to take it. We know it can be a challenge to prescribe teapills and capsules at an effective dose. It very quickly gets costly and patients balk at the number of pills.
Large Format Bottle
- Our bottles provide enough herb to last most patients for two weeks and yet are small enough to pack in a carry-on without any trouble.
- We chose a pour spout over a dropper because it makes it easier to administer an accurate and effective dose. A dropperful, a common measurement, can vary greatly depending on the size of the bottle and the level of fluid in the bottle.